- Immunization rates (PDF) English/Spanish
- Required vaccines (PDF) English/Spanish 2016/2017
- Non-medical exemption (PDF) English/Spanish
- Why should I vaccinate my child? (PDF) English/Spanish
- Where can I get my child immunized?
If your student does not meet the state requirements for immunization you will receive an exclusion notice mailed in late fall or early winter. This is a letter stating that your child must be immunized according to state requirements or will not be admitted to school. If you receive an exclusion notice contact your medical provider to have your child immunized. Children who are not up-to-date on their immunizations by the exclusion date will be excluded from school until their immunizations are up-to-date.
Students may return to or begin school after parents bring proof of up-to-date immunizations or the appropriate medical or non-medical exemptions to the school office.
Students may be exempted from receiving certain immunizations for medical or non-medical reasons.
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Nutrition Services
- Summer Programs
- Federal Programs
- Student Services