skip to main content
District Wide Broadcast Message

Ontario School District

Nutrition Services

P-EBT Program

PEBT Flyer Eng       PEBT Flyer Spn
Frequently Asked Questions

SNAP Information

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

Update – Some students whose families are currently receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) have begun receiving their P-PEBT benefits. The Oregon Department of Education, Child Nutrition Programs is working diligently with Schools and the Department of Human Services (DHS) to collect and process student data. P-EBT benefits will continue to be issued to eligible students throughout the months of June, July and August. Please visit the DHS website for more information or contact DHS directly for benefit issuance questions. DHS can be reached by calling (503) 945-6481 or by emailing
You can also apply for benefits by scanning the QR Code attached HERE!

Nutrition Nuggets

New Additions

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA
through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form
(, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.