If you need help with registration, please call the district office.
NOTE: Please use this link if you have had students enrolled in the Ontario School District in the past. Thank you!
NOTE: Please ONLY create a new ParentVUE account IF you do not currently have students in the Ontario School District. Thank you!
New Student and Kindergarten ParentVUE account creation:
1. Please click the red button above to begin. We support Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox as a browser.
2. On the Portal web page, click on the link that states "I am a parent".
3. On the Login page, click on the More Options Tab and Activate Account.
4. On the following page, please read the privacy statement and click "I accept".
5. Based on your responses, an online account may already exist for you. For access to Online Registration, please re-set your ParentVue account. If you do not have a ParentVue account, please contact the district office for a ParentVue Activation code or assistance with online registration. You can reach them at 541-889-5374.
6. Click on the "Continue to Step 3" button.
7. The system will prompt you to select your own username and password. Your password must have a minimum of 6 characters and can consist of numbers and letters.
8. Enter your primary e-mail address. This address will be used to recover your password.
9. Click on Complete Account Activation to finish setting up the account.
10. Please verify your personal info (address, phone numbers, email). This is critical information for communication. Please contact the school office with changes or questions.
- Your child's original birth certificate (child must turn 5 by September 1, 2021)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage statement, passport, rental lease agreement, and/or insurance statement)
- Your child's current immunization records
- Proof of vision & dental screenings, if you have them
- Names and phone numbers of the adults who may pick your child up from school
Not sure what school your student will attend? Call the Bus Barn to find out! 541-889-6199.
You can always call the District Office with questions at 541-889-5374. If you know which school your student will be attending and have specific questions, feel free to give them a call.
Aiken Elementary (541) 889 - 5584
Alameda Elementary (541) 889 - 5497
Cairo Elementary (541) 889 - 5745
May Roberts Elementary (541) 889 - 5379
Pioneer Elementary (541) 262 - 3902
Ontario Middle School (541) 889 - 5377
Ontario High School (541) 889 - 5309
Transfer Requests/School Preference Requests:
If you would like your child to attend a school outside of their attendance boundary, please write a letter of explanation for why this would be a better fit for your student. Please address letters to Superintendent Nicole Albisu at the Ontario School District 8C District Office. Please note that all letters will be examined by the Superintendent and Principal team. We can not guarantee that all requests will be approved in order to maintain enrollment balance amongst all of our elementary schools.
- O Positive
- COVID-19 Info & Updates
- Online Registration
- About Us
- District Data
- Student Success Act
- Intradistrict Transfer Requests
- Compliance Announcements
- News Archive
- School Board
- Sites for Students
- Staff Resources
- School Information
- Summer Programs